Subscribing to the Pack 1344 Calendar
Add the Pack Calendar to Your Google Calendar
If you have a Google Account (gmail account) you can import our events into your Google Calendar automatically.
- Go to Add To Google Calendar
- Your Google calendar should open up with the question, “Would you like to add calendar: Pack Calendar?”
- Click “Yes, add this calendar”
Optional: Set up Reminders
- Under “Other calendars” click on the dropdown arrow by Pack 1344 and select “Notifications”
- In the “Event Reminders” section click, “Add a reminder” and pick how close to the event you would like a reminder.
Add the Pack Calendar to Your iPhone
Go to this page on your iphone (pack1344.org/calendar).
Hold down on the link below for a couple of seconds and lift your finger.
Go to “Settings” / “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” / “Add Account” / “Other” / “Add Subscribed Calendar”
In the Server field, hold down your finger for a couple of seconds, then lift your finger and click, “Paste”
If you are told, “Cannot Connect Using SSL,” click “Continue.”
Subscribe to the Pack Calendar using the iCal format:
Add the pack calendar on a iCal for Macintosh